Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December first, 2010

Today was a fabulous beginning for my new tailoring studio, KathleenTemple, Tailor.

THANKS, everyone, for the greetings, well-wishes, flowers, visits, and phone calls!  And THANK YOU to those who have set up consultations and fittings with me already.

I am poised (as my friend Rachel says) to go, go, go!

I am ready to repair your jeans.  I am ready to make your wedding gown.

Such as this wedding gown I created recently for beautiful Annie :



I am ready to create the bridesmaids' dresses and the groomsmen's vests.  And awesome attire for the whole ensemble!

Or how about a cocktail dress for the next party???

I am ready to remodel your beloved garments, to update or resize them.

I am ready to hem your pants or skirt to the RIGHT length.

I am here!!   Call first, just to be sure I am available (540-574-4311), then come to visit me in the new studio:  1150 Lincolnshire Dr. Harrisonburg, VA 22802

When you call, you might describe to me what you'd like done so I can give you at least a ballpark estimate of what the labor costs might be.   Text, talk, or voice mail:  540-574-4311      Email: kathleentempletailor@gmail.com

I am grateful and full of optimism--- Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment